This Is Where…
We Fix Painful Slipped Rib
Adam J. Hansen, MD, a WVU Medicine Heart & Vascular Institute surgeon in Bridgeport, has developed a non-invasive procedure for treating slipping rib syndrome and helping patients find relief from the pain.
At United Hospital Center, we specialize in Thoracic Surgery and treatments for patients, and their family members, who are facing gastroesophageal reflux disease, myasthenia gravis, diaphragmatic hernias, lung and esophageal cancer, and more. Adam J. Hansen, MD focuses on treatment options that provide you with pain relief and a fast recovery.
UHC Thoracic Surgery Services and Treatment:
- Lung cancer minimally-invasive diagnosis, staging, and resection
- Advanced navigational and interventional bronchoscopy
- Endoscopic and minimally-invasive repair of benign esophageal problems (Schatzki ring, Zenker’s diverticulum, Achalasia, and Barrett’s esophagus)
- Full spectrum minimally-invasive repair of GERD, Hiatal hernia, and Congenital diaphragmatic hernias
- Esophageal cancer resection and stenting
- Resection/Reconstruction of chest wall tumors, trauma repair (rib and sternal fractures, slipped rib syndrome), and chest wall deformities
- Thymoma and thymectomy for myasthenia gravis
This Is Where…
Your Heartburn Stops Cold
Get relief from acid reflux and esophageal pain at United Hospital Center Thoracic Surgery where you’ll have access to top specialist, Adam J. Hansen, MD, and one-of-a-kind procedures.
UHC is one of the few hospitals in the state offering Linx, a simple, minimally invasive laparoscopic procedure for reflux disease.